Last week I gave a 60 second pitch at Healthcare.mn's showcase of healthcare innovation projects in Minnesota. This was the second time I've participated and it's a great challenge to be as concise as possible about my business. It was a great event to get a quick flavor of all the areas people are trying to make a difference in healthcare from fertility to post-op surgery to NP clinical placement to genomic testing. I feel very fortunate that I've found several groups in Minneapolis that are full of supportive people willing to give advice and make connections to help further my business. A big thank you to everyone who emailed with me, met for coffee, or has taken my phone call!
I don't know about you but February has flown bye! I'm excited for the next couple months ahead where I'll be ramping up having a presence at events and speaking at conferences. I'll also be gearing up for my first Kickstarter campaign to launch in April, eek!
Here's where I'll be for March and April, if you're around come say hi.
- March 4th: Autism Society of MinnesotaSteps of Hope, Southdale Mall, Minneapolis
- March 4th - 8th: SXSW Education, Austin Texas
- March 25th - 30th: National Alliance for Caregiving, San Francisco, CA
- April 10th: Design of Medical Devices Conference, UM Minneapolis
- April 14th: Fraser Walk for Autism, Mall of America, Minneapolis
- April 21st: Pickin for Autism, Amsterdam Bar, St. Paul